29 March 2012

My favorite "book" store :-)

Look at this nifty stack.... just $25 and change!
  
  • Marina Fiorato, The Botticelli Secret
  • Philip Roth, Deception
  • Michael Chabon, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay
  • Chris Bohjalian, Skeletons at the Feast
  • Kate Mosse, Labyrinth
  • Caleb Carr, The Alienist
  • Dennis Lehane, Mystic River
  • Eric Abrahamson & David H. Freedman, A Perfect Mess
  • Louise Bates Ames, Your Ten-to-Fourteen Year Old
  • Mary Sheedy Kurchinka, Raising Your Spirited Child
  • Garden Ideas: Creative Design Solutions

 I know, I know, what am I doing with MORE books?!  But at that price, how can I go wrong?!  Yep, my favorite bookstore... GoodWill.  I win, they win, everybody wins!

And the Dennis Lehane is a FIRST EDITION!  Whoo hoo!  (Which then raises the question whether I'll read this copy, or just admire it on the shelf ;-)
Pure delight....

No comments:

Post a Comment